The TCS 700 series rotary flow meter has a simple and efficient meter design consisting of a housing and three rotors that rotate in unison within the measuring chamber. The absence of wear, from no metal-to-metal contact within the chamber, eliminates any deterioration in accuracy and provides a long service life.
The rotors are supported by bearings inserted into two bearing plates, where at the end of each rotor shaft is a timing gear. The timed rotation between each rotor is then transferred through the calibration adjuster to the register, giving a consistent and superior measurement of accuracy.
- Flow: Capable of up to 1,000 GPM (3,785 LPM); Bi-directional Flow
- Linear Accuracy: Capable of ± 0.15% of over the full flow range
- Repeatability: Capable of 0.02% (constant operation conditions with 700SP meters & mechanical registration, using 1 CPS test fluid)
- Viscosity: Will accurately measure liquids up to 1,500,000 SSU (325,000 CPS)
- Temperature: - 40 to 160°F (- 40 to 71°C)
- Approvals: Meets a wide range of weights and measures requirements. (Contact factory for information on specific approvals.)