DVS Submersible semi-vortex pump.
A robust cast iron Ebara Submersible Pump, with solids handling semi-vortex impeller, ideal for:
- Ideal for waste water applications containing soft or fibrous solids.
- Industrial waste water drainage
- Septic effluent
- Miscellaneous drainage.
DS – Submersible Sump Pumps
Open impeller design provides high heads and efficiencies.
DS Submersible pump Suitable for many sump applications including:
- Draining sumps, wells, tanks, lift shafts etc
- Fountains and other water displays
- Water supplyPurification tank drainage
DF Submersible sewage pump.
DF Ebara pump Suitable for many applications including:
- Waste water
Ebara Best 2,3,4,5
- Draining wells
- Plant room sump
- Lift shaft emptying
- Water displays
Horizontal Split Casing Pump.
- Very compact design for ease of installation motor and permit minimum maintenance.
- Axially split casing allows the easy removal of the top casing for inspection and service.
- High speed drive and vertical mount available
- Anti corrosion material used on the rotating parts.
- High Quality Sealed and Cartridge type bearing unit provided high durability.
- High allowable working pressure can ensure stable running.
- Mechanical seal for easy maintenance.
- General purpose
DL – Submersible Sewage Water
- Waste water
Ebara SZ Mixed Flow Pump.
- High Efficient and Economical, extremely high efficiency rate of 80%, small drive motor required significantly reduce cost.
- Trouble Free Operation – Semi Open Impeller guarantees clog free operation.
- Large Capacity, the higher the water volume, the less horsepower expended, perfect for irrigation.
- Simple disassembly and assembly, impeller can be easily inspected without removing the motor.
Ebara FSA End Suction Volute Pump.
- Easy maintenance BPO (Back Pull Out) feature allows all rotating element to be removed without disconnecting the suction and discharge pipework.
- Top centerline discharge, food support under casing for maximum resistant to misalignment and distortion from pipe loads.
- Higher operating efficiency over a wider range of capacities, lowers operational cost.